Study Advice for the Dec 2014 exam

You now have less than two months left for the December 2014 Level I exam. Your stress level is probably rising because:

· the exam is approaching fast you and

· you have the feeling that are you are forgetting material that you’ve studied before

You should channel this stress by studying hard and studying smart. Here are some tips that might help you:

1. Take a few minutes to evaluate where you are and define a detailed schedule for the next 3 – 4 weeks.

2. You should finish at least one review of the entire course by 6 or 7 November. (Earlier is better, but that might not be possible for many candidates). This will give you the last 4 weeks for revision and practice which is extremely important.

3. Do not spend too much time trying to study every detail. Understand the main points, practice questions and move on. (If you get hung on details and start falling behind schedule then you are digging yourself into a hole which is not easy to come out of.)

4. Spend a few minutes each day reviewing the main points from at least one reading you’ve covered before. This will help address your “Oh my God, I’m forgetting everything” problem.

Good luck with your studies.

Thank you.