Study Advice???/ Opinion

Just finished. All of the Schewer’s Notes ( Except Ethics). Along with 45% Compeletion of Qbank (on Schweres) (Currently Scoring 70% Overall on the Schewer’s Qbank) . Still have Ethics, left which i intended on saving till last 3 weeks, which will keep it refreshed in my mind.

So all thats left’ now is

• Revision

• Start CFAI EOC’s and Mocks

• Formula Memorization + Qbank Revision.

• Start Studying for Ethics

Give it to me straight here lol am i F***ed??. OR Am i on Scheduele? (currently Doing 8-9 Hours of Revision a day).

Are you planning to finish all the Qbanks? How about the Schewser Mock Exams?

I plan to shift gears after I finish roughly 50% Qbanks and start doing Mock Exams. I’m averaging 60%-70% on the Qbanks. Let’s see what happens with the Mocks. I think you should start doing the Ethics. It helps you build intuition on what they’re looking for and it isn’t that bad but there are some very grey areas.

I guess you are moving within the right track, especially if you are spending that much time of revision a day. I still did not study derivatives, alterative and ethics and feeling relax (Loool) .

lol i think i might be in the same boat, i didn’t bother reading Alternative i’ll just leave it at the end since its like only 18 pages or so . but i have just started ethics

well i was thinking of maybe doing like 60% Qbank, before starting on Mocks (scheweres and CFAI). that i can test my self according to real live exam format? if u get what i’m saying… dont worry i’m in the same boat as you, but i’m like 65%-70% in like 2 or 3 topics but everythin else is 70%+. Fixed income and Quantative Methods i think oh yah and Derivatives. Man Fixed income is confusing as hell and quite tough subject. But my main concern is whether im behind schduele or on time?.