scoring 35-40% , kindly guide me

hey guys ,

Around 15 days left for the exam , and i am scoring only 35-40% in the mocks . taken 2 kaplans practice tests . i dont know where i went wrong , i studied really hard for 7months , but still when i look at the questions it;s like i know which reading it comes from , but i dont really know the answer.

Anyone know how i should approach this problem please ?

Panicing ,

HedgeFudge

i’m in the same boat, i would like as well some answers plz… going to do my 1st mock exam , will report back…

Approach the question with a process of elimination. at least you will inrease the probability of answering theory questions right.

As for the calculation questions, i suggest you review the formula sheets and link each formula to the method used in the study sessions to solve a certain problem. for instance when you see on the formula sheet “one period stock valuation model formula” and “infinite period model formula”, try to go back to the examples discussed in the book to understand how to calculate terminal values using this same formula but with a twist ( the twist here is the timing of dividends) so on and so forth).

I mean i don’t know how else you can review the material given the time constraint. i would go back to the formula sheet and associate each formula with concepts from the study sessions. and continue to do practice exams.

When you review your mistakes, are you being able to identify your weak points? are your mistakes silly mistake(i.e. do you feel you could have anwered it )? or you clueless about some answers ?