My study plan for the next 15+ days

22nd Nov - Schweser Mock 1

24th Nov - Schweser Mock 2

26th Nov - Schweser Mock 3

28th Nov - Schweser Mock 4

30th Nov - Schweser Mock 5

2nd Dec - Schweser Mock 6

4th Dec - CFAI official Mock

In between I’m planning to do most of the Schweser Qbank questions (I think there are about 3000 of them). I’m also planning to redo the CFAI EOCs. But my main focus in the next 2 weeks will be doing as much mocks as possible and analyse them. What do you guys think?

seems good but arent there CFAI MARCH MOCKS and CFAI DEC MOCKS? are tthey the same??

Seems good.

I’ve done the first 5 of the Schweser mocks in thte last 2 weeks with one more to go. Also did the CFAI EOC’s right before that.

This just leaves me the (two I think) mocks on the CFAI website, plus the practice Q’s they’ve put up there for the different sections. Got the next two weeks off work as well so I’m trying to figure out what the best things would be to focus on.

My plan currently is:

1. Do the final Schweser Mock

2. Do the two CFAI mocks that are available online as well as the practice Qs

3. Start hammering out the Schweser QB by focusing on the sections/LOS’s I know I’m weaker in.

4. Possibly repeat and review some of the above?

do eoc questions over again for more challenging/ heavily weighted parts once more. i would skip schweser and do more cfai mocks. if you don’t have any you can use the internet and get creative finding previous years mocks. review all your wrong answers multiple times and two days before the test review all of ethics once more. take friday off and study for an hour in the morning and take the rest of the day off. now is crunch time keep the momentum going and good luck

You should build in time to review your mock exams- all of this practice won’t benefit you unless you review the problems.

I guess that depends on how you do the mocks. So far I’ve been doing the Schweser mocks so that I do the question and then look at the answer right away, making notes if I didn’t understand the concept.

I would definitely do the CFAI mock exam earlier and not do it as your last practice exam. I thought the style of questions was different and the difficulty was higher. I am really glad I just took the AM session, because my score was about 10 percentage points lower than my results on the schweser exams. Now I feel less confident and know that I still have some work to do. Just a thought.

I definitely disagree with this. You should take the mocks under real exam conditions- abide by the time limit and take the mock in two sessions. If you look at the answers right away, you’re just doing extra practice problems, not “mock exams.” My suggestion: take fewer mock exams, but take them under real exam conditions and build in time to review your work.

I’m saving that for the CFAI mocks. I’m using the Schweser ones for studying and then the CFAI ones for actual practice under exam conditions.

If you don’t want to change your study plan, why are you asking for input on your study plan?