Where can I find CFAI - quality questions?

Hello all.

Just in case I don’t pass (and for future reference) where can I find practice questions that are comparable to what is on the actual test? Besides the practice tests offered and the CFAI books, I can’t seem to find any series of questions that are consistently as tough, or tougher, than the material on the test. For example, I would say that only 20% of the q-bank questions are CFA test tough.

Thanks!

Hey

I don’t think you would find the precise questions you are looking out for. However, from my understanding, CFAI EOC practice questions and BB (Blue Boxes questions) are designed to enhance your undertstanding.

Also, Q-banks provided by third parties are designed with the same objective. For the sake of the exam, I would advise you stick to the materials provided by CFAI and any other preferred third party. I hear people say ELAN GUIDE questions are more tougher than KAPLAN SCHWESER but i haven’t read nor attempt ELAN GUIDE questions. Which ever way, i think its better to try and understand the principle behind every LOS.

Less i forget, CFAI and Third Party Mock Exams also assist which i think in most cases are designed to mimic the actual exam questions. Just be optmisitic and hope for the best.

Cheers!!!

Hi, even I am looking for quality questions for practice.

Currently I am only studying from CFAI books and do not find EOC question very tough.

I will be starting Schweser bank practice very soon, just wondering if this two should be sufficient enough?