2014 Level 1 Result

Just 1 day to go peeps, waiting anxiously… wish it could be today so that i will get over this anxiety…

Agreed. I’ll finally see if those 1200+ $, countless evenings and weekends spent studying and taking 3 weeks off work and out of my holiday allowance were a worthwhile investment or all just time and money down the drain.

same here bro. fingers are crossed ., hopefully all will work out tomorrow,…

Extermely nervoue. Faild twice and I don’t want to fail this time also :frowning:

Dont worry, just keep the fingers scrossed and be optimistic, am sure the result will be better this time around. cool

waiting impatiently, and please TO

those who may receive their results first, post the pass rates , so we cn relieve this enormus pressure.

Goodluck evrybody,… tomorrow is nw more scarry than the exam day,LOL.

same for me, fingers crossed guys

waiting impatiently, and please TO

those who may receive their results first, post the pass rates , so we cn relieve this enormus pressure.

Goodluck evrybody,… tomorrow is nw more scarry than the exam day,LOL.

Goodluck!!!

Cheers!

I’m curious as to whether the storms in the NE will impact the release of scores, at least in the US. The CFA Institute’s US office locations are in NY and VA, which are both going to be hit pretty hard by the storm. Most people presumably won’t be going into work, and there will be power outages as well.

I think it’s all automated. The email is queued and ready to go. T-minus 20 hours and 21 minutes, but who’s counting.

Tomorow is Judgement Day people. Let’s hope for the best. I can’t wait to tackle that L2 beast!

I think I will wait until 10 AM EST to check tmrw, it would be awful to check at 9, nothing, check at 9:05, nothing, etc.

Yeah, personally I’ve been prepping but holding back tremendously (even though I believe I passed and would be shocked if I didn’t…). I can’t wait for the fact that my prep for Level 2 can TRULY be unleashed! I’ve been feeling like a caged horse at the start of a race behind the gate, waiting feverishly for that gate to fly open!

That’s what I love to hear! L2 is far more interesting than L1 so far. I’d be disappointed as hell to be held back to stay on that level… That’s what i’m most afraid of.

Hope for the best, bros, keep fingers crossed.

I am not nervous at all, but not for the most generous of reasons.

It’s currently 9:44am South Korea and is surely painful to wait until 9:00am EST., which is about 11pm in Seoul time. I’d rather be asleep and wake up to find out the result than waiting for it the whole day. I tell you, time is going too slow!

Good luck to all!

We cant give up even if we fail.

Living in Aus, I confused the time/date conversion and thought the results were due at 1am. Tossed and turned reaming that I failed all night, decided to wake up and look at the results around 2am, couldn’t find them and went on a wild goose chase…then realised there is still some time to go!