Dec 2014 CFA Level I Exam results tracker - 'Share if you care'

Hi folks,

Here’s simple survey of how you fared at your CFA Level I exams. You can enter your results, if you would like to.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gIwt1wZkkYDOosw-Z4DGdRk6La8EIOArG_iPhBITpw4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Quasar

Hello, I like the idea - maybe a Google-Docs form might be better, kind of a survey?

Anyway, congratulation to all!

Just entered my results. May be nice to have a minimum alongside the maximum. Thanks

This is a great idea but poorly executed unfortuately. I don’t think an open spreadsheet is the best way to collect data here.

You’ll need to set up something more user friendly to get a significant resposne. Maybe surveymonkey.com or a form as xk mentioned above. Either way, I entered my results for you and look forward to seeing the results.

ok, there have been 46 participants so far, and the biggest surprise is - there is none!

The bottom line of passing with 70% or more (a number mentioned before) have been supported.

A better indication of the MPS can be reached if there will be much, much more entries (failed are missing completely so far, and they require a different calculation under a “worst case / minimum points scenario”).

Anyway. without adjusting for redundant scores there are 3^10 possible combinations for scores after all, so if you have plenty of time feel free to enter as many results as you can get hold of, but my advise is keep it the way it is and continue reading.