Did I get the strangest score ever?

I took level 1 some years ago and here is what I got;

FRA, FIXED INCOME, EQUITY, ECO, QUANT, DERV above 70

CORP FIN, ETHICS, PORTFOLIO 51-70

ALT below 50

FAILED

Yeah!

Just wondering what the MPS was at that time. Must have been extremely high.

Yea must have been really high, thats all I can assume, but it came as a shocker to me, got so disheartened that never retook it. If I retake it this June, Im not gonna leave a single topic, plus, now I cant afford to fail any single exam in the whole CFA course cas Im already 29.

If those scores are correct and you still failed, you must have got very close to the bottom of each score band…so for all the >70 you must have got very close to 70, 51-70 you must have got very close to 51 and for Alt Investment God knows…maybe you got close to zero?

On a positive note, you now know that you must have bombed on all of the subjects below the >70 bracket, so you now know where to focus more of your attention.

Yea these scores are absolutely correct. Btw I completely agree with you, just wanted to share the result.

No need to post this in multiple threads. We get the point.

Is there an age limit for passing all levels and getting the Charter?

No, only that you have a university degree.

I think he is just implying he’s too old to be studying and needs to get the exams finished already.

^Strange, cannot imagine what means “too old”.

Lol…

I think no age is too old to study. CFA is not an eligibility criterion for working. you can very well be working with multiple years of experience and taking CFA exam. I am already 32 still studying for it. Yes I also do want to clear every exam in first go but thats not because I am too old.

Seems I finished just in time…

51-70 could be closer to 51 than 70