Wiley/Elan peeps - Are you listening?

virtual class starts tomorrow. Even after repeated emails and phone calls no details yet on how I can join. This is messed up man. What the h**l are you guys doings up there? I had heard they miss all deadlines but this so messed up.

I sent an e-mail to the gentleman at Wiley who’s going to be hosting the virtual classes tomorrow. I’ll let you know what he says.

I’ve been talking to Darren Degraaf who’s going to be teaching the Level I classes, using the lecture notes I’ve been preparing. I’d love to hear your opinion of each. At least Darren will be able to blame me for any mistakes in the slides.

I’ll be handling Level II, so whatever happens there will be my fault.

So no handling from you at all for level 1? That’s too bad…

Can you confirm if these lecture notes will be available for us students to download & print? I haven’t gotten a straight response from Wiley about this…

Darren’s a great instructor; I think that you shouldn’t have any complaints. (But note the request for feedback, above.)

In my runthrough on Wednesday I started in student mode and was able to download the student version of the slides (as a .pdf file, I believe), so I could print them straightaway.

Just heard back from my contact at Wiley: he’s on it.

Square1: as I’m responding in this thread and have alerted Wiley, I removed the duplicate thread from the other forum.

Thank you for the reassurance! I just logged on though and there is no material at all… Ideally I would like to print the material to follow along with the class… Can you look into this please?

Done.

I’m told Level I will be ready for download at 6:00PM EST today; in about an hour.

Magician,

Thanks for all your help on this forum.

I have a question, if I understand correctly your are working for/with Elan Wiley, but I see Kaplan Schweser for your study (even if you r not studying anymore).

Also, I used Elan for level I and found it very good. However, the new site of Elan/wiley is not as easy as the previous Elan. Before we could download everything and know they are using vitalsource. I paid for the note and can’t even have them on vitalsource. Only by mail. Only questions are available on vitalsource.

It’s a pity because the notes are superiors to Schweser’s

Thanks for your feedback

=)