Prep material

Hi, I hope to sit for CFA level 1 in June. I have done some research and read a lot on this forum. However knowing that some of you have experience with this material I have a question.

I know it is recommended that I use practice tests from more than one prep vendor. However, what provider do you think has the most clear and concise study material?

Personally, it takes me longer to absorb complicated material. I need to read and reread before it sinks in and I fully digest the material. I am not a bad test taker, but the prepatory work is harder for me. Ideally I would like to take an instructor lead review course as well.

Also, do you think 3rd week of February to June is enough time to learn the material? I will do the bulk of my preparation after hours and on the weekends.

Any insight is appreciated.

Depends on how much you’re willing to shell out. Schweser seems to be the most recommended and they have some packages that include video lectures in addition to text.

I purchased the Essential package for this June but won’t start preparing until the start of May.

Thanky ou for the reply. I will look at Schweser. Coal222