Help, what to do next

I’ve finished reading the material for June 2015 and I’m a little bit lost, I’m taking presential classes which help to review the content, but I don’t know what to do now. I’ve done in the process of reading: all CFAI EOC’s and Schweser EOC’s although I don’t remember every question (what is helpful since I can redo to reinforce concepts). Some areas are weak spots like Economics (Some parts) and Fixed Income (Actually I can move on doing more questions.) I’ve purchased Qbank and hitting some questions every day, yesterday I crammed so much with Schweser Videos that today I was broke! My butt is hurting with so much time sitting and my arm too from taking notes, actually I don’t know if this productive and I’m afraid that I will lose time reviewing in the wrong way.

I don’t know if I need to make questions, questions, questions yielding the testing effect or should I do flashcards rereading the material, seriously, I’m afraid.

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/17/3/249.abstract

That’s the testing effect which I’m refers to

Just practice as you doing until now. But try to solve them and if you cant just get the answer right there, this will help you to save knowledge and experience on the questions. CFAI exams are almost mechanical, you can expect practically the same questions you are study, only the numbers are different. Of course, about a 10% of the questions on the real exam are challenging that can be solved when you know understand the topics.

Just PRACTICE and FEEDBACK, thats the best way to learn. If you have finished the readings, just read the weak parts after doing questions to seal that holes. You have 110 days left, you are in a smooth sailing.

I’m thinking about reducing the number of hours per day (I’m really feeling exhausted) to three hours. (1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the night).

But I’m thinking about focusing in 1 reading per day to really master it. (60 days - 111 days, will still have 51 days to do only exercises, I’m thinking about reading CFAI in the morning and afternoon and questions at night)

What do you think? Is it smart?

It is perfect !

if you are missing a lot from one particular book i recommend re-reading the schwesar notes from that book in the areas you need too and working problems specific to that area

I think you are missing a point here. It is about doing question to review what you actually understood, what you didn’t. How long is not important. Maybe do 1 Qbank question per hour, with it giving you an answer right away. If you made a mistake and after reading the answer you still don’t get it, go back to your notes/book and read until you get it. If it was clear but you made a silily mistake, take a note of that so you won’t make it again.