Where do i begin?

I am new to finance and ive registered for the December exams. My questions are:

-Do the subjects have any kind of flow? I mean, will i need to start from a specific topic?

-What is the most easiest to grasp for a non-finance background person?

Regards

SkyMachine

Just start on quant and work your way through. You can do ethics whenever so just intersperse that with the rest of your studying. With the exception of ethics, just go in the order CFAI goes in. Their order is not coincidence and is intended to flow and build.

New also to the program. I’ve started literally with page 1 on both Schweser and the CFA materials and am working through. Planned out an excel table on day 1 for the 38 weeks until the exam and broke down the readings into completion dates.

Hi

I am also new to the program and do not have financial backgroud. Please can you share your excel table study plan with me? Studying has been a daunting. Let me see if it works for me…I am preparing for the June 2015 Level 1 exam.

Thanks

My email: whizzkid247@gmail.com

i would start with book 3 it makes up 20% of the test and has a lot of memorization/rules you will need to get past this and keep working problems from this section

if you bomb section 3 you will probably bomb the test a lot of questions in the real exam and you could lose confidence after missing some from this section