I need help with some ethics problems from cfa institute's mock exam

I need help with the following questions from cfa institute. Please provide an explanation if you can. Thank you.

[question and answer removed by admin]

[question and answer removed by admin]

I just noticed my question was removed by administration.

I would like to apologive for what I did. I didn’t realize it was wrong, because I thought I saw similar questions like that in the forum.

Would it be alright if I asked the questions I got from the CFA Institute mock exam again, but restate it this this time?

What you can do is to discuss the topic, subject or idea behind a given standard, but you cannot copy an entire question o questions, they are indeed confidential to you and share them is a violation of the code of ethics and copyright laws. Thats why your post were banned.

Alright! Thank you for the clarification.

Here are the problems.

[questions removed by admin]

The practice tests and mock exams are provided to currently registered CFA candidates. Candidates may view and print the exams for personal exam preparation only. The following activities are strictly prohibited and may result in disciplinary and/or legal action: accessing or permitting access by anyone other than currently registered CFA candidates and copying, posting to any website, e-mailing, distributing, and/or reprinting the practice tests and mock exams for any purpose

Got it.

Sorry to those whom I may have offended.