Schweser Advice (New to the Forum)

How’s it going fellow candidates,

I’m new to the forum and was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice regarding the SchweserNotes. I have read the first of the original CFA books and found it full of fluff and did the math and found it nearly impossible to read the last 5 books and have the time to memorize formulas and such.

So my question’s are:

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to read the SchweserNotes?

What is your average number of pages per hour?

For sections like statistics, are there any tricks to the BAII that would ease that section of formula memorization?

I’m in my final semester of college and have an easier schedule than those that have to work and study (God bless you if you can pull that off). I have roughly 3-5 hours a day, 7 days a week to read and was hoping to achieve 50-90 pages/day in that timespan. Is this achievable? I have the Qbank as well but was going to finish 1 book then go back and do all the qbank questions related to that book to better ensure I am on the proper pace (I don’t want to get caught up doing too many problems for one section because I tend to do that).

Thank you in advance!

Schweser notes are pretty compatible and they take around 30-35 days for all the sections. (atleast i did so, as i am a full time student.) except Ethics. Ethics i would recommend from CFAI books.

I do not count the pages per hour but yes i do keep a track of my los completion and i complete 4-5 medium size los in 1-1.5 hour.

And about the calculator, i think once you start practicing it would be handy enough and you wont need any shortcuts…

And being a full time student we can should complete befor the given period of time. And stay committed to what we plan.

Thank you, deeply appreciated.