Questions - order of difficulty

I’m during my second review, going through a variety of questions but I don’t know if the scores i’m getting are meaningful

Which questions (or the % score of questions answered) are the best indicator of questions (score) on the exam day ?

• curriculum EOC questions

• CFAI questions for every section - on their site in candidate resources

• schweser qbank

What should I focus on ?

for example, I’m getting 85-90 % in ethics in CFAI questions on their site but don’t know if that result is a good indicator of actual knowledge

They’re all useful for level 1. I believe the general concensus among candidates is scores above 70% on Schweser and CFAI mock exams is good. I think I was getting about 75-80 on most mocks and 85+ on Qbank, but that was in the 30 days before the exam. If you’re already getting scores like that you’re ahead of the game. Keep practicing and you should be set; if you’re only on Ethics, you’re behind…

Thanks for the answer

I’m doing those test as I’m reviewing

ethics + quant done so far and i’ll probably finish the 2nd reading by mid-april

curriculum EOC questions

and what about the examples in the readings in curriculym ?

don’t bother and just focus on eoc questions ?

where can i find the EOC questions?

At the EOC.

Anyone already using the passetense.com qbank? i signed up for the 7days trail.

They have different levels for the questions. Level 8-10 ist in my opinion more demanding than the schweser ones. the cost of the qbank is only 50$, but the 7-day trial includes already the full version… so if 7 days are enoguh for you to get some more practice then i think it is worth trying.