Trying to figure out where I'm at with Corporate Finance

So it is officially crunch time for me. I have finished all of the Kaplan readings. Now it’s simply going back through the books and doing a Qbank test on every section to figure out where I’m at. Currently I have only tested on ethics, corporate finance, and portfolio management. My score out of 50 questions on the ethics test was 70%, out of 100 corporate finance questions my score was 61%, although at any given stretch of those tests I could have passed (the first 19 questions of the second test I took my score was 75%)…I was getting borderline passing to close to passing scores on the practice tests. I just scored a 76 percent out of 50 questions on portfolio management. I guess my question is I don’t know how much better I can make my corporate finance scores although I was relying on this section to help me offset the weaknesses I have in FRA and fixed income. I guess my question is if I’m getting close to passing scores on the practice tests for corporate financing and only 4 to 5 questions of shy of passing on the Q Bank tests, am I at where I need to be there? I plan to put additional review in but I’m just not sure I can improve it anymore. I’m also slightly concerned that Kaplan is giving me a false sense of security of where I’m at because I’ve heard rumors the real exam is much harder than Kaplan.

I thought about the rumor of kaplan Qbank too, but let me tell you that Qbank is good for L1, obviously practice it a lot. I remember I solved around 3200 questions for all the topics, solved all EOC questions for the curriculum and for Kaplan books, so there you have another 700 questions I think. Two mocks solved with a decent score (67.5 the first one and 70 the second).

The exam day was a hard task especially for the time long (6 hours are a lot), the first exam was practically confortable because all questions asked something that I already read about, so there were no tricks, other contents, other quetions estructures, no, nothing about that. The second exam was a little bit harder, for example the exam 1 was a difficulty of 100, the second one was about 115.

Just practice and feedback the wrong questions. The last days spend some time to read questions and solutions next to them. That approach gives you some confidence because some questions will come with the same intention and objective.

Regards