Is there anyone who decided to still study? Just in case.

[original post removed]

I’m taking a week off and going to review my flashcards every week starting from Monday.

Just to keep all the concepts fresh.

I think I will also start after a break of around 10-15 days.

yes it’s gud to review the stuff. But why are we going negative about our results.

Regards,

NK

I might look over the material again. Just for fun :slight_smile:

Im going to start studying again this weekend. Last time round I waited till I got my results and that gave me less time to study and the concepts were not fresh.

This time though I am mainly going to concentrate on the areas I was not so strong and also do past papers which I havent done yet. I may also get the scweiser notes to see if they add any value(and for the question bank and past papers).

Better to prepare just in case, and I enjoy reading the material so that it an added bonus.

I must be twisted !

Casius–was this your second attempt at L1? How did you think it compared to the 1st time / how were you scores on your mocks?

Yes, second attempt. I thought the exam was much easier than last time. I didnt study as much the first time around s maybe thats why I found it easier.

Also I havent sat exams for nearly 15 years so out of practise in regards to studying to pass exams etc…

I didnt do any past papers socan’t answer your question on mock papers. I just read the CFA materials and did all of the questions at the end of each chapter. I will do the mocks though.

If I am unforunate to fail this second time, I will concentrate on exam past papers and study my weak areas. Genrally though I think I have a good understanding of the CFA main topics.

The exam actually isnt difficult the hardest part is pacing your studies so you just remember the stuff in time for the exam.

Cant wait for the results