Still reviewing L1 until results released

Anyone else still reviewing L1 while waiting for results? If so what is your strategy?

I am doing full Qbank and rereading sections that I am not good in. Will finish Qbank the week results are out. Good plan or no?

#no

Are you kidding? Even if you didn’t pass you will have plenty of time to study until December. Everything you study now will be probably forgotten when you sit in the exam. When you feel like me after the exam you should calm down and just relax a little bit. In case you didn’t pass you will need your energy for later in the year. In case you passed - well then everything is fine ;).

Why would you forget what you study lol, thats no sense. Everything you learn someday, assuming you studied well and consciously, you will never forget because you will be able to recall it, not at 100% of course, not even at 50% maybe, but is a good start to continue mastering what you already know so far. What you saying is that the lesser time you study from the exam day, the better you will performance. No sense right?

What you doing is excellent, in my case I studied full ethics when was waiting for the L1 results. I thought I wouldn’t pass because a bad ethics performance on the exam so I started 2 weeks later from the exam day to study those 250 pages very carefully. Then I passed fortunately.

A lot of people “study” to pass the exams, some others study to learn. What you doing is learning, keep that way.

#NotYourNo

Thanks Harro. Continuing as planned, while hoping for a pass

Hei,

I´ll wait till June 2016 and re do the exam again . As there is not so much time left and the payment is quiet high than it will be in march 2016.

What do you think about this ?