CFAI

CFAI questions are difficult, but the topic assesments on the candidate resources on web page are harder. Use them when you finish each big topic. Schweser EOC are good help too.

Thanks for the reminder about the Q’s included with the Candidate Resources Harrogath, must remember to punish myself with them later.

You are welcome. Those questions are good to do time to time.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of candidates will wish they’d done more quesitons. CFAI one are good. Schweser are good. Elan are good. So are anoy other ones you can get your hands on.

In the end, make sure you spend a good part of your studying ANWERING QUESTIONS. There’s a tendendcy to keep revising (i.e. rereading the material until you think you’ve “got it down”). After your initial reading, ANSWER QUESTIONS. And the purpose is not to just “see questions like the ones that will be on the exam”. The people who write the CFAI EOC questions are most likely NOT the ones who wirte the exams. So the purpose of questions is not simply to see where you are in grasping material. The HELP you grasp the material, and make it more likely you’ll be able to recall it when needed.

/Soapbox

Answering as many questions as you can are really important. The EOC ones are a must (do them twice and make sure you can answer them all) but they are not enough. There are a few products you can access to get access to more, I looked at them all but ended up going with Apptuto and passed Level 1 first time.