Memorizing Formulas

Hey I was wondering what everyone’s plan is (or was for those that have already taken L1) to memorize the hundreds of formulas on the exam. Did you print out formula sheets and just look at it whenever you weren’t studying the material or taking mocks? Did you write the formulas down as many times as you could? What helped you guys efficiently memorize the formulas (and how to use them) in the month or two before the exam?

Thanks!

Made notecards. When i did a problem i would write out the whole formula every time

Understanding a formula makes it easier to remember.

I don’t remember the formula, I derive the formula.

If you always do that, you’re wasting a lot of time.

The point of a formula is that you no longer have to derive it.

Nobody other than beginning algebra students ever solves a quadratic equation by completing the square, much less by deriving the quadratic formula every time they need it; that’s just stupid.

I’m actually inclined to believe that you are being serious here. Wow. Please tell me that you are sitting the exam in Melbourne…

I’m in Sydney, look at my ad in the hook up section.

_ He _'s probably not your type.

I try to understanding the formula. It makes it easier to remember it. But sometimes I have to remember the formula. For example, the formula of a two tailed hypothesis test.

I’m open to new experiences.