Just completed my first reading. What next ?

As the title says, just completed my first reading today from Schweser Notes and nothing else. What should I do next ? I do have Schweser Q bank. Also I haven’t yet had the chance to read the Curriculum. Should I attempt questions from Schweser Q bank ? Or should I start my second reading and attempt Mock Test ? And I haven’t yet completed solving EOC questions yet, however have solved Concept Checkers, behind every topic of Schweser notes. Is it alright if I do not solve EOC questions, and will Schweser Q bank or Practice Module be sufficient to cover it ? Help appreciated guys.

Do Mocks! And see your score. Do the CFA mock first it will give you the best indication of your readiness.

Aim for 4 full mocks AM and PM.

Then do EOC from CFAI on weak areas.

Improve marks in weak areas. I assume you are writing in December.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. Yes I am writing in December 2015. Is it just me or the Topic Tests on CFAI’s website are really hard ?

Since there is not a lot of time left like Arbtrgr said “Do Mocks!”. i would sugest not bothering with the Schweser notes end of chapter questions. they are way to easy. Do all the CFAI’s topic tests, do the am and pm mock and the full mock. and do all the practice problems in the CFA Curriculum if you can.

If you have time maybe purchase the Schweser online mock available for $100. Everyone seems to say that it is harder then what is expected on the actual exam but it gives you videos and explanations on how to answer allthe questions so it may relatively help overall.

The mock exams make EOC questions like a piece of cake.

Thanks a lot guys for your replies. @unemployed1 Also regarding Mocks, I do have Schweser’s Practice Book of 2. Is it alright to take a mock from it after obviously completing CFAI’s mock, instead of taking Schweser’s online Mock.

I’m sure that would be good practice as well

Thank you for your time.