Best of luck everyone!

I wish you all the best of luck on tomorrow’s exam.

You ladies and gentlemen are amongst the best prepared for the exam; tomorrow’s the day to demonstrate that.

The historical evidence suggests that most of you will pass. You’ll be elated when you do, and justifiably so.

Unfortunately, it also suggests that some of you will not. You’ll be disappointed, and justifiably so.

Whether you pass or fail, please put it in perspective. I was tutoring a Level III candidate up until about a month ago, when she told me that she was not going to take the exam this year. She had just learned that her mother has cancer. She’s in chemotherapy and will likely survive the disease, but her daughter rightly decided that her mom was her priority, not some stupid exam.

If the worst thing that happens to you on Saturday is that you fail this exam, it’s still been a pretty good day.

Take care.

Thank you for all the help and support!

Thanks for your help S2000

S2000 Magician,

You have been a real asset to the participants on this forum. Thank you for taking the time that you do to help us.

Thanks indeed S2000, you’ve been very helpful!!!

Great words of wisdom s2000. I think many of us are so consumed in advancing our careers, we tend to forget the things that really matter in life. At the end of the day we all leave this world, it’s important to pay more attention to the things that really matter in life! With that being said, level 2 is less than a year away…get studying.

That’s the spirit!

Thanks S2000, for all your support and help.

Thanks S2000, you were beyond helpful. you were amazing. thanks for all the help. hope to meet you at level 2.

I absolutely agree with you. I firmly believe in having an attitude of gratitude all the time and the best is yet to come!!

Do we know when CFA tell us the results day?

Do we know when CFA tell us the results day?

Well, I just used this insanely helpful website (galoogle or something like that) that led me to this top secret website that seems to have inside information in that regard (not sure where they get that info from, they appear to have a source on the inside):

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Documents/exam_results_timeline_june.pdf

Based on observations, results are declared in the last week of July.

I shall be incommunicado till Friday evening, whereupon I’ll come in and see who’s passed.

Best of luck, all!

" Passed" , thank to you all my friends, the experience was amazing being with you through it.

A special THANKS to @magician who played our gardian angel all the time, you are one of the kind :slight_smile:

S2000magician , thank you very much for your help!

My pleasure, guys!

I’m back from a well-earned vacation in the Sierra Nevada, and looking to see who passed Level I.