Where to buy level 1 Schweser notes in the UK

Ive looked at Financial Kaplan and they only do packages where you can buy Schweser notes but with classes (distant learning or live). Am I missing something? How are people in the UK buying only Schweser notes? Are you using the American site and paying $70 for postage as well as customs…?

Kaplan Schweser has a list of global distributors (https://www.schweser.com/cfa/global-distributors). For Europe, there’s also top-finance.net that offers regular material. It appears Kaplan Financial UK offers some custom packages.

You don’t have to pay custom levies on educational materials in the UK - but you will need to pay postage, I’ve always purchased directly from the Schweser website.

Received my books from top-finance recently. They were sent from the U.S. regardless. However, most EU countries levy VAT on imports from outside EU, which in my case would be 21%. By ordering via this EU website I was able to avoid that, so keep that in mind. UK doesn’t levy VAT on book imports though, so just order from Schweser directly.

Hi, I have a full set of L1 Schwswer notes (2016), brand new unopened from package. I am based in London and can sell them to you at GBP150, if you are interested?