Schweser eBooks gone?

Hi everyone,

back in 2015 I purchased the Essential Self Study Package from Kaplan Schweser and also got the ebooks.

I was able to access the ebboks via VitalSource but now they are gone. Did someone of you experienced the same issue?

Is it possible I only had limited access? But that’s ridiculous - I mean I also still have the hardcopy which can not expire.

But I would like to still have the ebooks since I may have to learn with them for the December exam again.

Any help?

Thank you

I believe Schweser ematerials expire the end of the month you were scheduled to take your exam (i.e. 7/31 or 12/31).

If you got Pass Protection and failed the exam, you’ll get fresh access. Otherwise, you’ll have to repurchase the material you need but if you still have the hard copy books then you could probably save a couple hundred bucks and just get the QBank this time.

I havent used Kaplan before but as far as I know their products are timed. So unfortuanetaly you will need to study from the hard copies my friend.

Ah too bad :confused: Thank you guys!

I think this system is pretty bad since it’s the same material as in the December exam.