Study CFA

Hi guys. I am giving the exam in December. I haven’t bought any study packages. Reading just the CFAI printed books. Any recommendations?

Buy schweser basic package. Start using them the moment you get them. Do Q banks and exams. You have 3 months+ you should be fine.

I suggest you to study with schweser as they provide, for me, condensed material for the exam. If you already read the curriculum, the schweser note will help you memorize the most important concept that would be likely appeared in the exam. I only stuy with schweser for level I and level II and pass on the first attempt on both of them so I think they are definitely helpful. However, it also depends on your finance background.

thank you guys.

Have any of u done live weekly reviews? Do you think they might be helpful?

Not necessary for L1

Register for Live Boston Practice Exam, if possible. It’s a 6 hour live paper based practice exam. There are certain review courses conducted by Local CFA Society which, in my opinion, are good for staying on track and they help in your final revision. I attended CFA review course conducted by CFA Society of Sydney. It helped me in passing Level 1 exam.