CFAI EOC

Hello Guys

Im trying to do the CFAI EOC as advised but i’m not sure where can i find these questions

I have received the CFAI ebook and there is something called Practice-Problems after each Reading but most of questions are not multiple choice

is EOC correspond to the Practice-Problems in CFAI books ?

Thank you for your help

many of these may not be multiple choice questions … but they cover one or more concepts and could very well become part of a multiple choice question on the exam.

Also do not forget the other resource you have from the CFA institute - with your login - you have questions available online on your account - for each reading - do those and you will be well served.

Practice Problems = EOC.

You could focus more on the multiple choice questions – i.e., the ones in exam format. They’re best for drilling.

Thank you for your reply

I have another question , what do you think about Qbank , do you think it’s useful ? even the basic questions ?

I think the Q-bank is useful when you want to do a review for the material you just read. It helps you remember the most important concept, so this is helpful after you read each topic of the material. However, I find Q-bank a little bit easier than the actual exam as it is only related to the chapter you just read. The actual question in the exam will be a bit more tricky as it will cover a broader area and not just only a single topic. That is why we need to do the mock exam on CFA website as those exams have a lot of similarity with the actual one.