Recently Started, want to bang out some quick Los first.

Hey everyone, so I started studying for CFA 1 in December 2 weeks ago, and have dedicated a lot of future time for it, but am feeling nervous as I know I’m on the later end of the enrollees. I just finished studying for all of Book 5, by the fixed income valuation Los 53 took me several days to complete. I was planning on following the schedule that some of you set up by going in this order: fixed income, wuants, FRA, Corporate Finance, Portolio, Equity, Derivatives, Alternative Investments, Ethics, Economics. However I really want to ease my nerves a little bit and get my groove back. This is why I was thinking about banging out some of the easier and quicker study sessions so that I can feel a little less nervous, instead of starting out with some of the tougher longer lessons. I know that in the end it may not make a difference, however if this plan can calm my nerves a little bit I would like to do it. Can anyone give me some advice please, and tell me some lessons that I should go with?

I just finished fixed income, alternative investments, and derivatives, and am feeling a little better, although I know its because the derivatives and alt investments are some of the easier ones, whereas when I started out on fixed income I was really feeling the pressure because it was a long section and tough on.

As of 9/15/2016 you have approximately 2602 pages to complete before you can start your final review of the material. That means you need to be completing 39 pages of material daily (I would set up a spread sheet to track your progress). Your day of study should consist of 60% to 70% initial reading and problem solving and 30% to 40% review of the material you have completed. Check out this link for starting the study process 90 days before the exam.

http://www.qc4blog.com/?p=905