CFAI Mock Exam Benchmark?

Hey everyone, hope studying is going well so far!

I haven’t heard too much about what good marks are for CFAI Mocks, only Schweser to be honest. All I have heard is that people typically claim CFAI easier and a better representation of the real exam. So is there a grade range to aim for on CFAI mocks?

Also, I just finished my first one from CFAI and my grade fell a bit short of my Schweser mock grades, but I noticed the questions are very different and I’m not quite used to CFAI mocks yet.

Thanks!

I found the CFAI mocks much easier than Schweser. I think CFAI mocks are to the point and don’t contain any tricks, whereas the Schweser mocks tend to test obscure notions. Personally, I’m scoring above 70% on the CFAI mocks so I’m pretty sure that’s a good indicator.

Hmm strange, because I got a 68% on the CFAI one, whereas I’ve gotten 75% as my best on a Schweser mock. Albeit, I did the CFAI one in like 2 hours and I’m not used to the CFAI questions or doing it on my computer. Aside from my excuses, I guess my best bet is to grind out topic tests as I’ve already exhausted schweser and CFAI EOC questions?