Best of luck on Saturday

If you’re taking the Level I exam on Saturday, best of luck!

You’ve seen the advice from many of the other members here about what to bring, when to arrive, and so on; there’s no need for a repeat of that here.

As a final word, let me just say that if you do your best on Saturday, you’ll be able to accept your result with dignity, pass or fail. The fact is that many of you will pass, and some of you will fail. If you fail, please remember that there are myriad things in life a lot worse than failing a silly finance exam, and you’ll have another chance to rise to the occasion in June. Hug your wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, kids, sisters, brothers, dog, cat, horse, or whatever, and realize that they’re all a lot more important to you than this exam. Be grateful for your blessings − one of which might be passing this exam − and don’t dwell on what might have been.

Again, best of luck.

Thanks! Gonna copypaste this gem here as a friendly reminder to my fellow testtakers tomorrow:

"During the exam please make a special effort not to do anything that could be construed as “cheating.” Over the period 2010-2013, CFA Institute reports the following numbers of candidates who had their exams voided for:

1. Looking or glancing or giving the appearance of glancing at another’s bubble sheet: 1,100+ candidates, including 769 banned from the program and 311 who got a 5-year suspension of participation.

2. Writing past time: 749

3. Using scratch paper: 117

4. Wrong calculator: 230

5. Opening test booklet early: 105"

at least I feel like I’m in pretty good shape if I just manage to avoid doing any of the above :smiley:

Thanks S2000.You have been a real help to me in my preparation!