Topic arrangement for studying

Hello everybody,

Can you please help me with which topic should be studied first an which last. And also should I concentrate on only one topic at a time or two three together?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Namita95,

You should allocate your study time approximately in proportion to the topic weights. For example allocate 20% of your study time to FRA (as it has 20% weightage in the exam). allocate 15% of your study time to Ethics, 12% to Quant, 10% to Equity, Fixed Income, Economics each and so on.

I personally used to study 2 to 3 subjects in parallel: what I mean is, when after studying FRA for 2 days continuously, I might study Equity and then Fixed Income for next 2-3 days and then move back to FRA to avoid monotony. You just need to try different things and then find out what works best for you. However, it was very important for me to have a written schedule and game plan and backing it up with action. Also track your progress on a daily basis to stay focussed.

if u dont have “time value of money” knowledge, better start with quantitative methods. Keep ethics for last as it is very memory-intensive. The remaining topics could then be taken in any order. do End-of-chapter questions as u complete a section.