Just got the 2017 CFA curriculum

I just received my hard copy of the CFA Level I CFA curriculum. Therefore, henceforth, whenever you refer to a page, reading, blue box, whatever, I can look it up.

Dear S2000magician,

Have you this sentence, make me and I believe other CFA Level I students would feel at ease. You are very considerate, thank you very much.

Yours truly, Cindy.

S2000, good to know. You are incredibly helpful to people on this board. Don’t come across too many folks who give out good information for free!

Simple question w hopefully a simple answer. For people with nonfinance backgrounds, do you advise they attempt to read the entire CFA materials? Room for debate on both sides, I know. For me, when I try to go away from the materials, I don’t learn as well. That’s not to say I understand everything in the books either LOL. My intent is of course to pass all three levels but it’s also self education. At the same time–3200 pages becomes a volume game for sure.

Thanks in advance

–Chip

Hi.

Please I need your help as I could not get the answers for the below problem and how they were calculated:

CFA Level 1

Quants, Study session 3, Reading 11, Problem 5 & 6.

specially for problem 6 :

I am having a problem in finding out how the figure (2.069) is calculated in the question and why they used df .

normally, we use 1.96 intervals for 95%.

I saw another thread in which you mentioned this, and replied there.

I am planning on buying the actual hardcopy of the June 17 Curriculum we well. It’s very hard to study from Ebooks.

do you think its worth it?

I do.

I hate e-books.

S2000Magician,

what is your strategy to crack quant? I seem to be struggling a lot with it…

others please feel to share your strategies…