nightmare !!

i had a nightmare yesterday. reached the exam hall at 12 noon instead of 9AM and see that all the people are walking out. and then i was talking to myself that i have to score 120 / 120 in the PM test to have a chance of getting through !!! that was my first CFA nightmare ( and that too post exams !! scary :slight_smile: )

*lol*

Hilarious. Last night I actually had a dream that I passed and my boss gave me an extra week off for my efforts…so disappointed when I woke up.

You know CFA has taken over your life when…

I have also had bad dreams always missing my plane, the other time i was supposed to attend a workshop but could not trace the room until the workshop was over

I had a dream last night that I logged on and saw PASS! Please be a foreshadow!

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a dream last night that I logged on and saw > PASS! Please be a foreshadow! lol… i hope it is true .

Weird. Last night I had one too. I found my scantrons for both sessions filled out and on my desk at home; somehow I’d forgotten to hand them in.

@cjones65. that’s an awesome one !!

I had an nigtmare too several days ago. I was working on Ethics Question 1 for twenty minutes. 20 minutes later, I still did not answer question 1. Get to move on without CFA.