Inspirational Quotes?

Wondered if anyone could post some inspirational quotes they liked. “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” -“Man in the Arena” - Theodore Roosevelt, 1910.

I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying - MJ

Sucess is my only mo**her Fuc*ing option , failure is not. -eminem lol

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/v/vince_lombardi.html

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

“whats my name? F*ck you, thats my name!” Alec Baldwin, Glengarry Glenn Ross

can you dig it, CAN YOU DIG ITTTTTT, Shaq

Failure: the secret to success.

Life all comes down to a few moments…this is one of um. and… “This too shall pass”

^^" Marv, I just bagged the elephant!"…“Gekko…”

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “whats my name? F*ck you, thats my name!” Alec > Baldwin, Glengarry Glenn Ross Just watched a clip where he gave his speech to the guys. Great stuff.

I use Glengarry Glenn Ross, Boiler Room and Wall Street as training material. Bosses love to quote them. “First prize, Rolex watch, second place , steak knives. Third place, your F*ckn fired!”

Believe in yourself !!!

Life is a game on inches. The inches are everywhere around us When it comes down to you and someone else, its the guy who is willing to fight for that inch who’s willing to suffer for that inch Its that guy who’s gonna win I know its not exact, but its something to live buy.

^^ Any Given Sunday, another great Ollie Stone movie. Cant wait until Wall Street 2, the return of Gekko

Rumours are that Gekko comes back as a Hedge Fund manager and buddy is played by Shia LeBeouf…i’m soo pumped for the second one.

Coffee is for Closers.

sa.86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rumours are that Gekko comes back as a Hedge Fund > manager and buddy is played by Shia LeBeouf…i’m > soo pumped for the second one. i heard it had been in the works for some time under tagline “monet never sleeps” then when the meltdown happened, the studio scrapped it and they rewrote it to be more relevent. Rumor: opening scene. Gekko gets out of jail, haggard, busted, old, tired. Stands on the corner of the street. Young black man walks up next to him, waiting along side Gekko. Young black man in baggy pants, sports jersey, gold jewelry. Dope limo pulls up in front of both of them. Gekko appears surprised…reaches for the door. Young black man looks at Gekko funny, smacks his hand, enters limo. Limo pulls away. Gekko looks at the world that has passed him by… Pretty sweet.

Yeah definitely going to see that one. Oliver stones dad was a broker and was epitomized by the old guy who couldnt catch a break and ended up getting fired at the firm. lots of good philosophical characters in that movie about capitalism and american culture. Stone is the MAN!

anyone else think they could’ve done better than darien? the girl that was with bud fox…