How are you spending your free time now?

I posted a similar thread after Level I. I want suggestions for what you guys are doing with all the newfound free time you have. ANYTHING RELATING TO THE INVESTMENT PROFESSION IS A NO-NO, KIDS. I want non-finance related activities [though obviously, most of us are doing some of those, too]. For me, personally: -Resuming running. Holy god, do I feel out of shape. I’d like to run sub-eights for distance by the end of summer, and I currently do like, 8:05’s. -Playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on PC. Literally did not buy this game when it came out because I wanted to focus on studying. -Finding a new job. FML :(((

-Starting crossfit -Getting some use out of my netflix account -Taking time to appreciate the little things in life

Purchased yesterday afternoon… Red Dead Redemption!!

p90XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1. Time with my wife & kids. 2. Not studying. 3. Reno basement.

in this order: 1. catch up on some looove with wife 2. play with kids - a LOT 3. start going to gym

well… work… lots of golf lots of gym maybe some actually reading for enjoyment

Back to spending more time with wife and friends…can’t thank my wife enough for putting up with me over the past few months. Gym Swim Poker BBQ Biking All those things that I can do only in the summer. I really want to go skydiving this year, so hopefully will be doing that as well.

Family and gym. Hiking. Losing studying pounds. Renewed focus at work.

Training for the NYC Marathon and watching LOST.

adee1031 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Training for the NYC Marathon and watching LOST. NOOOO! In the past 3-4 months I went through all 7 seasons. I stayed up until 3am watching the season finale Sunday night. Up until that point, I thought LOST was a decent show. Sometimes more interesting than others, but good nonetheless. Dude, you are going to be so mad you spent all your time watching that stupid show. Now that I have free time, I actually drafted an email yesterday evening (I was also somewhat drunk) to write to the ABC studio to ask them to compensate me for my time wasted.

Signed up for CAIA

Top this…I’m now getting ready to attend the opening ceremony of the World Cup!!! No more stress, just soccer fever baby!!! South Africa is going nuts right now…I’m so glad I live here right now!

CFAtime Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Top this…I’m now getting ready to attend the > opening ceremony of the World Cup!!! No more > stress, just soccer fever baby!!! South Africa is > going nuts right now…I’m so glad I live here > right now! Jealousy. Extreme Jealousy.

After 3 weeks of not seeing my gf, we did it. I was so tired tho, it was pretty much the worse. I think I fell asleep on top of her

CFAtime Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Top this…I’m now getting ready to attend the > opening ceremony of the World Cup!!! No more > stress, just soccer fever baby!!! South Africa is > going nuts right now…I’m so glad I live here > right now! I think the test writers also had the world cup in mind given how South Africa popped up in more than 1 question !

Yeah!! I love this… been doing it for about a year! I’m in Nyc

Studying for CAIA Level II it never ends.

MMI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAtime Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Top this…I’m now getting ready to attend the > > opening ceremony of the World Cup!!! No more > > stress, just soccer fever baby!!! South Africa > is > > going nuts right now…I’m so glad I live here > > right now! > > > I think the test writers also had the world cup in > mind given how South Africa popped up in more than > 1 question ! Apparently they are MMA fans too…Oma Plata anyone?

Golf Gym Tennis Beach v-ball More Golf Study for CAIA Level 1, heard there were lots of overlap with CFA Level 1 and 2 so fingers crossed the study time will be limited. Guilty free naps and dinners. Keeping the fingers crossed.