Retab

Has anyone successfully gotten a Failing score overturned from the June exam?

I heard that this has only happened once in the last 5 or 10 years. Most people agree that retabulating is not really worth it.

^ I’ve heard the same thing and the only reason was because of a major malfunction in the card reading machine. Like the person went from a band 2 to a pass or something.

no, dont waste your time or money son

My boss had a retab go his way. He’s a genius; Ivy League, Actuary… His test was graded against the wrong answer sheet. After his retab he was refunded his retab fee plus given a credit towards his next exam. If you were borderline and failed band 10 I’d say you can trust its correct. If you scored 80+ on your practice test and got band 2 I’d say go for the retab.

Systematic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > If you were borderline and failed band 10 I’d say > you can trust its correct. If you scored 80+ on > your practice test and got band 2 I’d say go for > the retab. I agree. If you thought you did really well and the scores came out utter garbage, get a retab. If you failed band 10, chances are almost none a retab will work. You are only paying for a piece of mind.

Yeah that’s what it seem the concensus is, i was just curious with all the talk of retabs i would see if anyone has actually done it successfully. Band 10 myself which as much as i hate to admit it seems pretty accurate.