Motivational Quotes

I’ve been feeling down, exhausted… but we all need to push forward. I found some quotes that made me feel a little better, hope they will help you too. “I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.” Abraham Lincoln “Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.” Albert Einstein “No profit grows where no pleasure is taken; In brief, sir, study what you most affect” William Shakespeare “Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous” Confucius “Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to die tomorrow.” Maria Mitchell “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vincent T. Lombardi “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” Mark Twain "The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it " Michelangelo “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Wayne Dyer “The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing a thing exactly right.” Edward Simmons [so true for the CFA exams] “If at first you do succeed try not to look too surprised.” Anonymous “Success: willing to do what the average person is not willing to do.” Anonymous [my favorite]

"If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There’s no use being a damn fool about it. " -W. C. Fields

inspirational

“Push it to the limit” -Rick Ross

“I’ve got to formulate a plot or I end up in jail or shot Success is my only motherfuckin option, failure’s not” “If I can’t do it, homie, it can’t be done - Now I’mma let the champagne bottle pop I’ma take it to the top”

“You will all fail CFA Level 2” -SkipE99

“Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers.” - Mignon McLaughlin

“Go hard or go home.” - Dalai Lama

Best thread yet. I laughed out loud over some of the responses.

Derivatives are like sex. It’s not who we’re sleeping with, it’s who they’re sleeping with that’s the problem - Warren Buffett

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu -The Art of War

trying is the first step towards failure -homer simpson

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trying is the first step towards failure > -homer simpson “Kids, you tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is - never try” -Homer Simpson

“Everybody listen up and pay attention, I’m only going to do this once” - Kamikaze instructor to students

“Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached” - Swami Vivekananda

“I like to move it. Move it.”

“If i dont pass this damn exam I will still be unemployeed, still in huge debt, still living away from my wife because each is staying at a friend cause we cant afford rent, still cant help my poor parents, still cant help my sister pay for med school, still wont have a car. If I pass the exam, maybe it will change, maybe me not. but it is the only plan I have for now” ME

“I guess we learned that no matter who you are or where you come from, life is a terrible thing.” - Peter Griffin

“Do or not do. There is no try.” - Yoda “If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure.” - Dan Quayle “You only have to do a very few things right in life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” - Warren Buffett

Beautiful! Thank you!