Elan Guide 11 Hours

I noticed the 11 hours of Elan is on, can i actually download it after paying the order? Anyboby already downloaded it? Please let me know. thanks!

you cant not all subjects are available; only ethics is so far… They are beyond behind schedule they have not released all notes yet (1 chapter left for derivatives) but mostly they have not posted 1 single video for like 3 wekks to a month! I am beyond pissed and disappointed

I am not buying it until the whole book is done…

Elan has set the standard of best provider without contest for level 1 and while they started up the same way for level 2 they have I believe set the standard of worst prep for level 2 (I mean there is nothing worst than just not meeting deadlines or not providing what you said you would at the beginning when people like me decide to sign up)

That’s bad and they should change, it is their first year doing level 2, but still…, they should consider our trust, hope they release the mock in time with good quality.

Looks like all 11th hour sections now available. I just downloaded.

Can some one please share a sample of elan 11th hr for level 2…before buying i want to c whether its like the level 1 11th hour…

thnks

I bought the Eleventh Hour and plan through going through portions of it today. My first impression is that the Eleventh Hour guide is not useful as a broad review of the curriculum, there is just too much information. The whole book is around 400 pages. What I could see it being useful for is sharpening target areas. For example, Portfolio Management is one section of the material which I have not reviewed and being such, is probably my weakest topic area. I’m going to use the Elan material as a review. It looks to be CFAI > Elan > Secret Sauce for review purposes. Sauce didn’t do PM justice with all of the material for the subject, it points out key areas provides little to no conceptualization of the material, especially that of which can prove to be sticky. It is my hope that Elan steps it up here, will post review at end of day.

@ OnTheGrind

Can you please share me a sample of the Elan Guides…i would like to go through it before purcashing…

please can u kindly email me at ldhirani387@yahoo.com

it would b kind of you…thanks

Can you send Elan Guide 11Hours to shuvo141@yahoo.com .thanks

Can you send Elan Guide 11Hours to shuvo141@yahoo.com .thanks

here’s a link for you to download the 11th hour guide

Elan was awesome for level I. They have the writing talent but they need to get their shit together in terms of deadlines.

Not working …

Try this:

http://tinyurl.com/crgbh37