Finquiz Qbank Worth It?

I know EOC should be primary but what do you recommend to spend time after Schweser qbank or finquiz qbank?

I used their complete package. Found their item sets and curriculum notes more productive.

PS: Passed Level II this year & was only using curriculum & finquiz curriculum notes.

Agree with Mohammad here.

I also used Finquiz itemsets. But their general standalone qbank can have several repeat questions to get the # questions to 5000. But I think they are worth their money.

I used their complete package too. Unfortunately havent used schweser, so dont know how it compares actually!

I used it as well together with Kaplan classes.

I wanted a qbank but does not want to use Schweser as they would be similar to Kaplan classes.

I found Finquiz good at keeping track of my progress but consider insufficient on Fixed income, derivatives topics.

Now I have passed, it was worth the investment in both.

Its an interesting comment Dal, did you find their derivatives tests easy? I found them too tough for me, but yeah no wonder I got less than 50 in that subject actually - which means it was my weakest area anyway :slight_smile:

I mean there were too few questions compared to other topics.

Every section was tough for me, but I liked it overall.

+1 Cool, agree there were very few on Derivatives!

Hey guys I haven’t used fin quiz before, so want your advise … does the question bank has item set questions or standalone questions,what is the level of difficulty, how good are their curriculum notes and mocks???

Ive used finquiz. Here are some points:

1. Notes are good and quite comprehensive. But you got to supplement it with CFAI blue boxes and EOCS. Its a MUST.

2. Summary notes are good for last 3 days quick refresh.

3. Quant and Derivatives notes I felt were below par, not too great. But fixed income, FRA, Equity IMHO were really good.

4. They have itemsets and standalone questions in Qbank. You have an option to test yourself with Itemsets alone or standalone questions alone or both as a mixture.

5. Mocks were as difficult as CFAI mocks or Schweser mocks. They give total of 3 mocks in pdf formats. Pretty useful IMHO.

I think I got this at some 60% discount through preorder. Definitely worth 160$ (Approx 10K INR) in my opinion. If yuo are getting them, preorder and get it early!

Also another useful feature was that you can “star” the questions which are difficult and take notes on them and retake them whenever you want. If you need clarification you can also contact them and they message you back with details. These are the pros, now for the cons.

1. Their standalone questions sometimes can be a bit irritating in that to fill up numbers they repeat similar stuff.

2. Their questions appear as images, so resizing them or reading them at one go in a page is difficult. You cannot even copy paste the content to a Word or Excel to a more readable format! This actually affects your reading speed and you tend to waste a bit of time. Small stuff, but can be irritating in the last couple of months.

Hope this helps. I would like to make it clear that Ive no affiliation with Finquiz and all these are my opinions about them after using them for level 2.

Hey Sooraj…can I contact u through mail or phone for the L2 notes…i live in hyd…

Hey Sooraj…can I contact u through mail or phone for the L2 notes…i live in hyd…

Yes, I have send you an email from your contact page of AF. Let me know how I can help you!

Hey Sooraj , I hav sent u the mail and my number. …awaiting your reply

Hey Sooraj can I just email them and tell them about the discount or do i need to do something?

Just tell them you need that 60% off for preorder… I am sure you should be getting it mate.

Thanks Sooraj, I sent them an email.

Would love to hear the results from this when you hear back Hamada. Ive been thinking of getting finquiz too and with 60% off I def couldnt say no to that.

Finquiz products were some of the best I’ve used in terms of difficulty. The only downside was that some of the wording was unclear at times.

Sooraj I sent you an email

@bpdulog

I had heard the same but this year their item sets improved significantly in terms of wording.