Elan Guides's question bank difficulty level ??

Any idea how is Elan Guide’s practice questions ?? What’s its difficulty level??

they havent been released yet.

any up here?

I m currently working on Elan Question for lvl 1.

It seems that questions follows the 11th hour guide.

Any feedback?

I’ve gone through the Elan material for quant, econ, alt inv and portfolio management and I think it’s really good. Practice questions are much more realistic than you get with schweser. In my opinion (I’m a retaker) if you can do the Elan practice Q’s, the CFAI blue boxes and the CFAI EOC’s you’re in great shape to pass the exam. My one piece of advice is do not overlook ANYTHING. You need to know it all, focus more heavy on the bigger topics but don’t overlook the smaller topics either.

Not overlooking takes time!

I agree, Elan questions are really good, it really helps in learning. I found them much better that Schweser Qbank which is all about formulas and a lots of similar questions with different numbers only…

Yeah my problem with the Q bank is that for the most part it’s training you for a formula plug n chug exam and that isn’t a realistic view of what the exam is. Elan Q’s seem pretty good to me, especially for some readings that have no EOC’s which will definetly be on the exam (don’t be fooled that just because there are no EOC’s in a reading that they won’t put an item set on the exam about it because they will)

I would put a big focus on fixed income this year. Last year there was one item set on it, now this year they revamp all the readings and increase the weighting from 5-15 to 10-20 … to me that is a massive red flag that you need to know this area cold, along with FRA, equity, derivatives and ethics.

@BobbyBraveheart I would revise the above post as you cite a specific topic weighting from the exam