Arif Irfanullah Videos

Hi,

Has anybody purchased Arif Irfanullah videos? If so, how good they are compared to Schweser videos?

Hi I have Purchased Arif Irfanullah videos & they are really Good .

I didn’t purchase the Schweser videos, but I think the Arif Irfanullah videos are good. I used his videos for Level I (along with Schweser notes, mock exams) and I think they’ve helped. His videos for Level II have not disappointed. I think they are a good introduction to the material, but I plan on digging in deeper with other materials in coming months. I don’t think watching the videos alone will properly prepare you for the exam – you’ll need some supplements.

Videos are a waste of time. Read Elan or Schweser and start blasting away at practice q’s.

I come from analytics back ground so for me quant & eco were just ok!. However from Equity i felt Arif sir comes into his preferred domain and takes full control of the topic.

i am using Arif videos and they r pretty good. But after going through the videos i also go through the schweser notes to make sure i cover everything.

None of you guys a going through the curriculum? I am studying from Irfanullah and if I feel something is missing I go to the curriculum books.

arif videos are pretty good to understand the concept.

Arif video is really good, always on hand to save me when the concept becomes too disturbing.

Yea i totally agree with this

Hi,

100% agree with my colleagues,

My study process consist from: using Schweser books, questions from the curriculum and watching Arif’s videos.

It is really time consuming to watch all the videos but from the other side videos can really help while studying difficult topic.

It is more efficient to spend 1.5 hours watching videos than the same time reading book without understanding anything.

This is my personal opinion and studying style: read books => solve tests as more as possible => watch videos in case of problems with understanding

I used Arif’s videos at L1,2 and now using for L3 preparation. Hope it will help.

BR Sergey, al87milan@gmail.com