I have passed both Level 1 and Level 2 exams on first attempt and I claim superior investment performance :D!

Please don’t revoke my results CFAI :S!

I am a CFA level 2, m.fer’s. I also have superior intelligence and joined the group of elite members who cleared cfa level 1 & 2 on their first tries.

Also, I can make more money for you, than non-cfa’s and cfa’s who don’t pass on their first tries.

Ethics nightmare. :slight_smile:

I’m actually a secret agent for the CFAI , you will all be receiving a PCP letter soon!

Since after this comment, your level 2 has been revoked, the second part of the assertion is now false :wink:

I am superior so that I passed level I and level II on first attempt. In fact I am so brilliant, that I never use any part of the CFA designation as a noun and always talk of cfa’ing when investing. Beat that! wink

I have cleared l1/l2 on 1st try and i am not superior to any one…

noone cares

at the end of the day youre still an *****.

that was uncalled for…

For people who passed on first try in 2013 and 2014 is there a good way to underline it on one’s resume?

something like:

CFA level 3 candidate (cfa level 1: 2013, cfa level 2: 2014)

my intuition tells me it’s a bad idea…

^ I passed L1 and L2 in 2013/2014 and I don’t think it’s a good idea, nor do I think anyone really cares.

try this:

CFA level 3 candidate with expected >70% superior performance bonus (cfa level 1: 2013, cfa level 2: 2014)

The fact that you say that makes you a d****e who thinks he is superior. It was a joke for f**k’s sake!

what are you talking about? Did you even read Rahul’s post dumbass?

Is your mental equilibrium ok?..did you even read my post?

i agree no one cares…

aaaaand I am being called dumb lol.

Where do I update my status from L2 candidate to Passed L2?

Click on “my account” tab (besides “log out” button) and then click the “edit” button. Scroll down and you will see the option to change your status.

My account-----> Edit