CFA Exams in 18 months? Passed L1/L2

Anybody else going for this goal? I surprisingly passed Level II today after spending only 2 months studying. Passed Level I in December. This is the first real sigh of relief since last September. Do the 18 month’ers have a strategy for LIII?

I’m in the same boat, going to study harder for Level III than I have for the first two.

Thank god for no more FRA.

Uapak- you might be one of the first to EVER pass all 3 levels in 18 months. Few have done it…

You’re TOP GUN for sure, my 24 year-old analyst buddy!

Same boat!

Wish to hit really really really hard for L3 this time - as its the final one.

Awesome work, man.

Yes. Passed Level 1 last December and Level 2 this June. Spent 3.5 months studying for each level, however I wanted to give L2 more time but did not have much time.

Now that I have more than 10 months to study for L3, I will be more relaxed this time and I will kill it, come the exam day. I just want to get done with this shit and move on with my life.

Same with me

no accounting, econ, quant will make life so much easier for L3

believe me it only gets worse…now will come the mighty behavioral finance and fixed income is going to be pain in the bum. I thought so when I started studying for level 3 and 1 week before the exam my condition was that I lost temper on every question I did wrong after hours of practice of the same kind of questions, level 3 was the nightmare of my life

and owh! I forgot to mention, THE GIPS :)))))

welcome to hell

I’m in the same boat. I started studying 90 days out for I & II but I plan on starting in January for level III, possibly browsing some of the material beforehand just out of curiosity.

Same. I’m going to bust my ass for L3 because I don’t want to drag this shit on for another year.

looks a like a lot of people are on the same boat, hope it won’t sink

same here going for 18 month with 10 months to study I feel pretty good though :smiley:

same boat…L1 in dec2013…L2 in june 2014 and L3 in 2015(hopefully)

This made me smile =)

That’s my goal. passed L1 in Dec. 2012, L2 in 2013, fingers crossed for L3 in August.

ditto

same here.

got 550 hours for L2 in 4.5 months. going to start 8 months out for L3. Don’t want to take any chances.

Ha… Just wait, that smile will go away pretty fast.

This is my timeline as well.