still can't believe i got >70% on portfolio management

I’m not even kidding when I say I blindly guessed on 4 of those questions in the first PM set. The lesson, as always: sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

Funny how luck can mean another year wasted or glorious success.

Nice work! I was in the same boat for that item set, totally guessed on at least half, but I think the other item set made up for it and kept me in the 51-70 range.

CFA results could be totally surprising. Well done guys!

Same boat here. I guessed five questions on the first item set and one question on the second set. How I got 70+ beats me. Some god out there must really love me.

Same boat here. I guessed five questions on the first item set and one question on the second set. How I got 70+ beats me. Some god out there must really love me.

Still can’t believe I passed

I guessed 5 and missed two still scored >70% in PM

I blindly guessed on 5 of the 6 questions in the first PM item set, too. It was torturous. The 2nd PM item set wasn’t particularly pretty for me either but was better. I was praying that I got a total of 5 or 6 questions right of the 12 PM questions on the exam, but somehow I got a 51-70% on my matrix. I was shocked by that and it sounds like others were pleasantly surprised, too.

I think it’s possible CFAI somehow adjusted those PM scores. I didn’t think that is something they did and I still doubt that they’d do that, but I don’t know how everyone did so much better in PM than they thought. We couldn’t have all had lucky guesses. It will remain a mystery to me, but whatever. I can’t complain

I failed PM lol

lol i gussed some in PM too thought I did badly but got 70> which was a pleasant surprise.

I assumed CFAI threw out about half the PM questions…