Half of you will fail Level 3. So enjoy your momentary bliss

Not to rain on your parade but this is truth. Having passed all three on my first attempt, you might say I was lucky. But I would argue that I just busted ass. Get those L3 books and start reading.

Level 2 was a joke compared to level 3.

You are incorrect, I would say more than 60% will fail. You are assuming, we are the only ones takin the exam, forgot those who failed this year and the years before :slight_smile:

blind optimism is what makes us take the exam anyway, thanks CFAI!

Thanks Uncle Rico! I bet you can throw that football over them mountains too, huh?

I’ve not done Level 3 yet, but I know many charterholders that would strongly disagree with that statement.

I’d guess different people find it challenging in different ways.

and not to bust on your parade, but many dont need your kind of comments on here, there is no need for it. Your post is more of a brag than advice, so i suggest you stop posting annoying stupid comments.

I’ve heard most charters and L3 takers telling me that L2 was the hardest, quite a number of them had to retake L2 but not L3.

What’s your point? Do you really think people don’t know the stats?

certainly not!

• cleared l2 first attempt, L3 retaker

if historical pass rates are indicative of the future, anyone that passed level 2 will have a greater probability to pass level 3 on the first attempt

I know you don’t like to hear this, but L3 is harder than L2. You will see.

Man, what a total tool.

+1

Welcome back andytrader. You make a good point and I can relate.

Did you have a good childhood? Were your parents around growing up? Were you molested as a kid? Just asking.

ohhh **** he’s right. I’d rather have failed and have to take level 2 again instead of passing level 2 and having a 50% shot at level 3 …sweet logic dude.

Fear is necessary. I like it.

You look just like Doogie Howser. You’re gonna kill L3.