Only 1 month for level 2 and pass!!!

I was to much occupied with my master that I wasn’t able to study for the level II. When school stop for summer break I read secret sauce and done all Qbank questions. 5 days before the exam I did 3-4 mock exam and that it!!! I only tell you my story to show that even if your late everything is possible!!! Ok I admit that it was 1 month full time but still!!

"I was to much occupied with my master"

U wot m8

lol what a f*****g liar

Congratulations, jj!

cmon bill no

another d****e!

who truly, really gives a ****?

Another b*******ter. This forum has known more innovative ANALysts)))

Wow… I didn’t that this forum was like this… I’m really disapointed… I only try to encourage those who lost hope at the last minute… And sorry if I wrote it all wrong I’m not use to write in english… I meant my master degre… I think its the right way to say it…

French Canadian? And are you talking about FRM level 2?

Who was the guy here a few years ago who boasted of passing each level of CFA with one month of prep?

What a crock of s***.

I concur. Not possible with one month review.

Secret Sauce, Q - Bank and 3 -4 mocks plus a pass is hard to believe.

If you really did pass level 2 with just that - good job

If you are lying - next time add more study material to your post so its more believable.

I interviewed a girl the other day she told me she passed level 1 after few weeks of.studying. But she was already working in ib, still impressive if it’s true. You’d surprised how good some Asian kids are at standardized tests.

And you’ll be suprised how many of them are horrible at standardized tests…China has like the lowest pass rate in the world for the CFA exams.

Im talking about Chinese kids in the us without language barrier.

FYI … I’m not the only one… 2 of my friend did it too… And I know that one of them didn’t do all the Qbank… I’m not a liyar… But I told you… no job at the same time… only studing… like 30-40 hour a week…

Ok I’m PRM and ASA also… maybe that help… but I’m sure not… there is no accounting in the 2 designation… I must admit too that I did all my ASA requirement during my Bachelor degre which is pretty rare (well from what I see with friend and other student…)

Are you a letter collector? like this guy:

Jason Flowers MBA, CFA, EA, FRM, CIA,CFE

Well I think that FRM could fit well with my name!!! Oh and I’m also AICA but that just cost me $100 :wink: ok and I needed to be ASA too :wink:

I believe him and believe it can be done within month if he can dedicate the entire month to it. The hard part, at least for me, of LII is the sheer volume it’s easy to forget. It’s not difficult to understand the contents. Intense preparation within a month can make the memory more fresh. If one can grasp the concepts and did enough mocks practices and has good memory, it’s doable.

But I really doubt the guy who last year claimed he did it within 10 days. That’s either genius or a damn lucky dog. You know, people do win power ball and mega million jackpot.

10 days!!! Well maybe… I did read during 1 week and did the Qbank during 2 week and the last one was for the mock (well 5 days actualy…) So maybe he did skip the reading… and understand everything with the Qbank… And got lot of luck!!!