Professional Conduct Program

Guys, I received an email from the Professional Conduct Program saying that they received a violation report of me opening or closing my exam book early/late… no specifics on it. I am so saddened by this because I know I didnt cheat and I feel like I got robbed… I am shocked and my heart is broken.

However, after reading that they saw that i opened the exam book too early/late, it said that “although I opened my exam book early/late, no further inquiry into this matter is warranted.”

Do you know what this means?

I am still so shocked.

Please help.

Thanks,

It means you got a slap on the wrist.

Thank whomever/whatever you thank when you get a pleasant surprise, make a mental note to open the booklet 2 seconds late and close it 2 seconds early, and be done with it.

No help is warranted!!!

Thank you Magician… Wow that got my blood pressure up this morning. Now it makes me wonder if a lot of people on here get false accusations from the institute. I can imagine this being very common. Very scary.

Do I have to act or respond to the email in any way? Do you suggest I reply to it with a note?

Thanks again… wow, will remember your tip for L3.

don’t reply, don’t apologize, just thank the gods you got away

^ +1

You seriously don’t think I should reply? Might seem a bit odd that I am not responding since it was sent by a specific person from the investigations commitee…

It’s over. Let it lie.

get a lawyer NOW

Did you get your results for 2014 June in order? And then, weeks after you received this letter?

Strange. Does it mean that one can get a PCP letter anytime regardless they get the result notification?

@Moosey: Yes, I got the results for June 2014 and then just received this email from them…

to answer your second question: I guess so.

@Magician: Thank you. I will just leave it aside for now.

^ Hmm. So no one’s safe. Ever.

lawyer time …3…2…1…booooooooooooom

the investigation is closed… but they are monitoring you next year… !!!

As soon as you walk into the test center in 2015, the “eyes in the sky” will automatically be tracking your every move. Plus, the proctor is going to slap your back to wish you “good luck” as a post-it is unknowingly nailed to your shoulder with a coded message for other walking proctors.

I suggest growing a beard / moustache and changing your hair color so they dont know that it’s you. Put on some sunglasses …

D**n, I can’t believe they would send something after they e-mail you the results.

Why not? It’s a slap on the wrist.

Oh I assumed that CFAI emailing you the results would mean no PCP investigations.

I would rather random guess than copy.

I believe in my luck more than my random neighbor’s intelligence!