Schweser Practice Exam Changes 2014-2015

I am planning to study with the CFAI books for the June 2015 Level II exam after failing in 2014 using the Schweser books. I had passed Level I in December 2013 and only had a few months to study. Anyways, I am planning to purchase just the 6 practice exams from Schweser instead of all of the prep materials. Does anyone know if Schweser updates all of the practice exams each year, or will I basically be purchasing the exams I already have with just a few updates?

Thanks!

I don’t know forsure but I would be willing to bet that the questions would be pretty similar between last years books. All you need to do is look at whats changed since last year … fixed income has been re-worked and given more weighting on the exam, and a few other readings have been deleted. So I can’t imagine the questions would change much.

Dear Interested Subscriber,

At the start of each New Year, our staff works hard and diligently to change the year from XXX1 to XXX2. This is harder than you may think. We hope to be rewarded for our hard efforts (even though the subject notes and practice questions hardly ever change).

May I suggest our Premium Package?

Sincerely, Mr. Moneybags Schweser

Thank you both! I appreciate the humor :slight_smile: