Ethics in Schweser ebook vs CFAI curriculum

Has anyone noticed that the newly proposed changes in ethics section in CFAI book was not updated in the ebook version provided by Schweser ?

would this mean that the printed version , when it comes out , will not be updated as well ?

I decided to read Ethics only from CFAI books, I’m nervous to skip something important with Schweser.

I think I will follow the same approach

It looks like they changed at least some Shwesser ethics stuff from 2014 to 2015 because everything has shifted around. Though I haven’t done a word-by-word comparison. ’ Can you provide a Specific example of a change in ethics that isn’t reflected in the Shwesser 2015 book?

for example , according to CFAI text

New Standard Regarding Responsibilities of Supervisors [IV©] Old:

Members and Candidates must make reasonable efforts to detect and prevent violations of applicable laws, rules, regulations, and the Code and Standards by anyone subject to their supervision or authority.

New:

Members and Candidates must make reasonable efforts to ensure that anyone subject to their supervision or authority complies with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and the Code and Standards

which has not been updated in Schweser book.

I didnt do a word by word comparison , but ironically I was checking the total number of pages for ethics from CFAI text then I realized that some changes were made , I was curious enough to check it on Schweser, there are 2 or 3 other changes that was not reflected as well.

I have the printed version,which is updated… check schweser book 1, page 54. it gives the new standard.

I just downloaded my Shwesser notes 2015 ebook, and both mentions of IV© Duties to Employers say this … C.  RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUPERVISORS.  Members and Candidates must make reasonable efforts to ensure that anyone subject to their supervision or authority complies with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and the Code and Standards. … which seems to match the current CFA institute wording.

They submitted an updated ebook version like a month ago with the corrected text