Elan Mock Exam for CFA Level 2

Hi

I would like to know if Elan makes a Mock Exam for CFA Level 2 available for purchase seperately or is it only available if you purchase their study package?

I am using Schweser notes for my prep but would like to run through the Elan mocks before the exam since they are supposed to be closer in format to the actual exam and harder than the Scheweser mocks.

Thanks

I bought Elan mocks separately last year. I think it was $135 or something for two exams. I thought they were significantly more difficult than the Schweser mocks and the real exam. If you can score 70 percent or above on the Elan mocks you’re in great shape for clearing Level II. Taking them actually pissed me off b/c they were hard and questioned you on some obscure stuff, but it’s a good workout. Very tough mocks.

Ok, thanks for the info. That’s good to know.

I didn’t see it available on their website yet and their customer service just pointed me to a link with a list of upcoming products, which does not list any mock exams. So was wondering how I could get those.

Do you recall how many weeks / months before the exam did they make the mocks available last year?