Too early to start studying?

When is everyone starting to study for L2? I’m wondering if anyone thinks it’s too early to start? I’m thinking about starting soon but I’m concerned that the exam is too far out and I might forget what I read. Any thoughts on this?

Some have started in early September, I personally started two weeks ago.

Don’t underestimate the curriculum, there are a lot of difficult concepts to grasp. You can never be too prepared. Not to mention that you should probably review the material at least twice before the exam.

If you’re working a full time job, even moreso.

It’s never too early to start studying.

I have started last week, and I think I’m a little bit late. You should consider about 1,5-2 weeks per SS.

its never too earlyl to start , it depends on many factors , whether u work or not , have family obligations , amount of time u can allocate for ur studies , etc… but its always better early than late.

5.00 AM is too early for studying. Can’t do it.

Some days I start studing @5;30 am as I need to combine study, work and family. It’s much better then studing till 2 am -for me at least.

Yeah, it is.

Come back in April and hate yourself for starting late.

I definitely would recommend starting now.I started 2-3 weeks ago.

I don’t know what your background is, but I have an undergrad in business. For L1, it was basically a review of all four years (with the exception of ethics). I’ve started L2 and everything is a new concept for me. I know it’s early but I’m actually a bit worried. lol.

+1 never say die!

I read FRA and Equity while waiting for Kaplan books to come out. Not too bad if you ask me.

Anyone know when Kaplan books are expected to ship?

I got my L3 books today… check your credit card… if it has been charged, they will be shipping soon, or have shipped already.

Thanks, will do.

I haven’t receive the Kaplan L2 Books either and my online account with Kaplan still waits for the L2 vids … Actually my plan is to start in the first weeks of november.

If you have a full time job, might be a little late.

1Month = 1 Book

Last 2 months - mocks, mocks, practice questions, practice questions,practice, practice till exam date…

It’s not late yet, but I think I should have started studying as soon as registration was possible. ANd when was that???

I am sure some people must have started studying for this exam from July is that when the registration opened??

^ I think you still have plenty of time.

Try not to think about how much more you have left.

Just go reading-to-reading and before you know it you will be done.